Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 66

Thread: Sonic coming to Norton

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Sonic coming to Norton

    Already looking for some management positions. According to the coalfield.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Squirell's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    thats what i'm talkin about, gotta love some sonic shakes.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1530's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2005
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    i absolutely love sonic but ya gotta admit the food at pals is way better
    "I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"

    -Pete Rose

  4. #4
    Inactive Member The Dawgs's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2006
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    Yes, Pal's is definitely better than Sonic. But I'll settle with Sonic since I have no choice.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    [ QUOTE ]
    i absolutely love sonic but ya gotta admit the food at pals is way better

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Purple Cow has them both beat on food and milkshakes.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    i absolutely love sonic but ya gotta admit the food at pals is way better

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Purple Cow has them both beat on food and milkshakes.

    [/ QUOTE ]
    Beast is right on with the Purple Cow but I'm not going to complain about anything coming in as long as it isn't seafood
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    We need a good seafood place too...somewhere that doesn't deep fry everything.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #8
    Inactive Member shwalker32's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2006
    Posts
    938
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    where they gonna put it at? up by new wally world or downtown?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    As far as I know they will be in the Norton Commons. A corporation by the name of SIRK Invesments just bought an outparcel in Norton Commons and I suppose that would be them. It is about time more things came into the Norton Commons. They had their outparcels priced a little high at first and know they have come down about $100,000 since last year when it opened so I would imagine a few more things coming in over the next couple of years.

    Good things happening in Norton folks, a lot of old, vacant, buildings are now being utilized and new business coming into the area, that is good for both Norton, Wise County, and the College. I have a feeling Norton/Wise will just about grow together with all the commercial activity taking place in Norton and with the College growing the way it is in Wise.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    I don't care anything for Sonic .. it's a neat concept, but the food is average at best. I wish they'd put in a Pals around here, as everyone else has stated.

    A "Chick-Fil-A" would be pretty good, too.
    Officially retired

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •